onsdag den 4. november 2015

Running with ghost

Waking up with nightmares
the swet running of my face
waking up unhappy.
I'm the girl in the dark corner
With paranoia all day long
Nightmares all night
I want to kill the monster in my dreams
I run away from the ghost at night
The pain won't go go
My body is running fast
My mouth is talking black thoughts
I was , I was, I was walking on the way
I'm singing the pain out
Singing loud out in the dark
It's a strange, strange world I live in
It's a strange, strange world at night
I'm the girl that lives for a girl
A girl with atitude
But at night I'm sitting crying for myself
I walk down on the river, walking
There is a dark side in me
there dosent won't to be seeing.
I will be running with the ghost
I will break the walls with my hands.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar